Horse owners can be confident their horses will be well cared for in individual, spacious stalls with a large run-out. Whether in partial care or full care, all boarder are provided full access to our four arenas, two round pins, wash racks, and open trails at the facility. Additionally, all boarders will be provided with secure, private tack lockers, free on-site horse trailer parking, and access to the kitchenette and meeting rooms.
During the summer months, we offer a pasture share program and additional turn-out options.
All care is provided by our experienced equine professionals and family owners/managers, who will look after your horse as if it their own.
Full Care Boarding
(In addition to all Partial Care Benefits)
- Stall/run/waterer cleaned daily
- Blanketing twice daily during cold and wet weather
- Full bed of high quality shavings
- Three flakes of hay fed twice a day
- Turn-out during stall cleaning
Partial Care Boarding
- 12' x 12' box stall with rubber mats and attached 50' run
- Two flakes of estate-grown grass hay fed twice daily
- Grain and supplements fed twice a day, per owners provisioning and instructions
- In stall automatic waters (heated during winter months)